Tuesday 4 August 2015

NEW LINKS FOR OLD FILES (3)



I recently discovered that the files I uploaded to Rapidshare are gone since long... Today I uploaded all of them somewhere else: if you unsuccessfully tried to download something from this blog in the last months, please try again now; new links are available in the comments section of each post.

Once again, I'd like to remind you that this is a quality blog: if you let me know about any broken links and deleted or unavailable files, I'll do my best to quickly reupload them.

If you enjoy my efforts please consider leaving a comment, your feedback is important, thanks!

Oh, and for those of you who asked about Torrent downloads: I really tried hard but I can't make the damn thing work, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, keep it clean, stay on topic, no spam, thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...