Sunday 21 July 2019

LONG HOT SUMMER



Long time no see! There hasn't been any new posts here on Stereo Candies since late April... Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way and priorities change. I am still not calling it a day, but I won't be able to keep you entertained with at least one post each month like I did for about eight years, so expect only random posts from now.

Thanks to whose who worried about me and sorry if I wasn't able to reply to your messages and comments. A new post about Dick Hyman's "The Man From O.R.G.A.N." is coming very soon, probably there won't be any other new post until Fall sets in. Hope you will enjoy your Summer, have fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're OK, I was beginning to worry a little there!

    I know what you mean about "life" getting in the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite saying of mine is; Life is what happens to you, while your busy making other plans!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you, hope your fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm fine, thanks! (8-)

      Just wish I could get back to the old days when I used to post something new each now and then...

      Delete

Be nice, keep it clean, stay on topic, no spam, thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...