Saturday 24 May 2014

NEW LINKS FOR OLD FILES (2)



A few visitors were kind enough to inform me that many of the files uploaded on DepositFiles are unavailable...

Today I uploaded all of them somewhere else: if you unsuccessfully tried to download something from this blog in the recent weeks, please try again now; new links are available in the comments section of each post.

Once again, I'd like to remind you that this is a quality blog: if you let me know about any broken link and deleted or unavailable files, I'll do my best to quickly reupload them.

If you enjoy my efforts please consider leaving a comment, your feedback is important, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Yours are some of the tastiest treats on this here interweb! Thanks so much for this update and all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, keep it clean, stay on topic, no spam, thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...